Honors Program Fellowship Scholarship Fund
The Honors Program Fellowship is an investment in student success to ensure our students are able to complete their college degree. Recipients of this award are known as Fellows of the Honors Program. Criteria: Complete an Associate Degree at Tri-C within two calendar years, Enroll in at least twelve (12) credits per semester (Fall and Spring), Maintain a 3.50 or higher cumulative grade point average, Enroll in and successfully complete academic plan courses. Participate in the Fellowship orientation and selected activities related to the Fellowship, as requested.
- Supplemental Questions
- List your academic awards and the year received (Dean's List, Honor or Merit Roll, National Honor Society, etc.):
- List your leadership experiences and the year performed (student officer, newspaper editor, leader in a club or community activity, etc.):
- In 300 words or less, please describe a significant experience or challenge that you have overcome in your academic career. Please describe how you have persevered and remained focused. Additionally, describe how you will benefit and contribute to the Tri-C Honors Program if you are selected to receive an Honors Program Fellowship.
- Submit a Letter of Recommendation
- Did you graduate from high school on or after January 1, 2017?